Allows entry of simple string of text (without allowing the user to change any formatting)
- label – Label displayed to user when filling out form (required)
- default – Default Value (optional)
- max-length – Limits length of field for user entry
- tip – Tips and advice displayed to user at entry
- sort – Use this value to override display order of fields (vs default which is order in html)
- clickable – Make field editable in Full Screen Editor. See notes on “clickable” fields.
<!-- type:text; label:"Browser Page Title"; default:"Free E-Book"; max-length:100; tip:"This is what shows up in the browser and the main text in search engines" -->