Allows user to paste HTML snippets exactly as-is, without risk of being modified by our HTML WYSIWYG “editor” fields. Examples for this would be YouTube embed code or Google Analytics tracking code.
- label – Label displayed to user when filling out form (required)
- default – Default Value (optional)
- tip – Tips and advice displayed to user at entry
- sort – Use this value to override display order of fields (vs default which is order in html)
- clickable – Make field editable in Full Screen Editor. See notes on “clickable” fields.
<!-- type:html; label:"YouTube Video HTML Code" -->